about Craig Lovett
Craig Lovett is one of the most experienced professionals in the area of event management, manpower deployment/mobilization and sustainable strategies for venues and global events. Over the past 35 years Craig has become a well-recognised success by his peers and clients alike whilst his business and relationship skills have seen rapid expansion throughout Australia, United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East.
His vision to build a business capable of mobilising large numbers of people, large quantities of equipment, and creating solutions to venues and events around the globe is well renowned. His ability to instill a ‘we are part of the show’ mentality, combined with savvy business and relationship skills, have ensured a platform of loyal staff and clientele.
Craig is invited to speak all over the world on venue design, construction; international event project mobilisation, labour management and the systems now used to ensure environmental integrity at public assembly and retail facilities worldwide. Projects that require complex coordination, extensive planning, and a commitment to excellence are Craig’s speciality. His straight forward approach ensures that all stakeholders have clear direction, dependable leadership and clear communication.
Incognitus is the next chapter in Craig’s life where he calls on the knowledge gained over the journey and applies his skills to assisting others achieve their dream.
In 2008, the formation of Incognitus occurred and in rapid time, the expertise, networking and strategic approach to problems, combined with the proven ability to create solutions within the venue and event sector were part of the daily staple. Craig is an outstanding negotiator and mediator, with a global network of capable resources.
Craig’s global industry experience is demonstrated below:
- 1993 to 2010 Australian Formula One Grand Prix (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 1998 to 2010 Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 1999 to 2003 US Open Tennis Championships (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 1999 to 2002 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 2000 Sydney Olympic & Paralympics Games (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 2001 to 2005 The Championships, Wimbledon (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 2002 Manchester Commonwealth Games (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 2004 Athens Olympics & Paralympics Games (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 2006 Doha Asian Games (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 2007 ICC World Cup Cricket (Project Team Leader/ Principal)
- 2007 Rio Pan American Games (Operations Consultancy)
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Games (IOC Advisor)
- 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games (Project Team Leader/ Principal)
- 2011 Quiksilver Pro New York (Project Team Leader/Principal)
- 2012 London Olympic Games (Project Team Leader/ Principal)
- 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games (IOC Advisor)
- 2014 Ferrari Racing Days, Sydney (Project Director)
- 2014 to 2018 Beyond the Valley, Victoria (Project Team Leader/ Principal)
- 2014 to 2017 Great Australians Gala Dinner, Melbourne (Event Director)
- 2016 Raggamuffin Music Festival, Auckland (Project Team Leader/ Principal)
- 2017 XI FIP World Polo Championships, Sydney (Event Director)
- 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games (Project Team Leader/Principal)
Craig has been the benefactor of many awards for business management, export and leadership.
In 2012, Craig was asked to join an elite group of experts in his field and become part of the Global Sports Events Index Project. This requires the group to canvass their opinion on what the key indices are in measuring the success of a sporting event. These experts, from over 30 different nationalities, represent a wide range of major stakeholders in the sporting event industry.
about Paul Lovett
Paul Lovett, Partner/Principal Incognitus has over 30 years’ global experience working in the Leisure, Sports & Entertainment Industry. An expert in building teams to deploy at events all over the world and an unsurpassed knowledge of project operations, logistics and procurement resulting in events that are delivered on time, on budget and always far exceeding the expectations of clients.
Paul began his entrepreneurial ambitions in the late 80’s in Melbourne, Australia. Following graduation, Paul entrenched himself into what was to become a highly successful business model in the form of a services business operating in the cleaning services market. Together with Brother Craig, they formed what was truly a remarkable family business.
Within 10 years, the company went from backyard visions to a global brand. During 1996, Paul relocated to the USA to lead the management and consultancy contract for the Organizing Committee of the Atlanta Olympic Games. Given the delivery success, Paul remained in the United States, taking responsibility for the start-up operation and assumed the role of the President of the USA Company at the young age of 27 years.
Paul went on to develop the company’s brand and portfolio by securing sporting venue contracts including the US Open Tennis Tournament, NASCAR circuits, NBA and NFL stadiums. In 2000, Paul assisted with another start up opportunity for the company – this time in the UK. As in the USA, Paul had his sights set on various lucrative brands and within 12 months, the company had secured contracts with:
- Wimbledon, All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club
- Wembley Stadium
- Arsenal Football Club
- British Formula 1TM Grand Prix – Silverstone
In 2008, Paul joined his brother once again in the formation of Incognitus and pioneered the event creation and management philosophy. Paul leads the global operations of Incognitus and plays a major part in the nurturing of concepts and ideas that enhance operational savvy.
Throughout Paul’s journey with Incognitus he has played key roles from both an operative perspective as well as consultant to many events. Most recently, these have included:
- 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games (Cleaning Operations Lead)
- 2011 Quiksilver Pro New York (Project Team Leader – Operations)
- 2011 Orlando Calling Music Festival (Director – Operations)
- 2012 London Olympic Games (Cleaning Operations Consultant and Operations Lead)
- 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games (Lead consultant for cleaning and waste management operations)
- 2014 Ferrari Racing Days, Sydney (Director of Operations)
- 2014 Melbourne Olympic Park (Lead Consultant, Venue cleaning and waste management)
- 2014 – 2018 Beyond the Valley Music Festival (Director of Operations)
- 2014 – 2017 Great Australians Gala Dinner, Melbourne (Director of Operations)
- 2014 – 2018 Victoria Racing Club (Project Director, venue cleaning and waste management)
- 2018 XI FIP World Polo Championships, Sydney (Project Director)
- 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games (Project Director, Athlete’s village cleaning and housekeeping)
about Ivan Dalla Costa
Ivan Dalla Costa continues a business relationship with the Lovett brothers that spans over 12 years. As the
Commercial Manager of the Incognitus business with a Global remit, Ivan’s extensive experience in successfully assisting in the development of dynamic medium through to large sized companies in various industries within the international arena.
Ivan has ability and experience providing financial leadership, governance, contract management, human resource advice and direct management in companies within the USA, UK, Europe, UAE as well as Australia.
With Ivan’s strategic planning skills, fiscal leadership as well as his connections within the banking and finance sector, he is an integral part of the growth of Incognitus.
about Grant Summers
Grant Summers is a Certified Practising Account (CPA) with several years’ experience across various industries.
Most recently, Grant was the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for IPC Health, a Not for Profit organisation, looking after the Finance, Information Technology & Infrastructure departments. He was in this position for 3+ years, having also previously been the Finance Manager for 7 years.
Prior, he was employed at a manufacturing organisation for 3 years as a Financial Accountant for Signum, who were a leading plastic food company.
He has also spent 10+ years in Business Services, providing taxation advice and completing Company, Partnership, Trust and Individual income tax returns.
Grant joined Incognitus in February of 2020 with a fresh perspective and the financial expertise to continue to grow and elevate the business.
about Nicholas Lovett
Growing up in the industry of global events, Nicholas Lovett has been working with his father and uncle since he was 14 years old. Studying Entertainment and Business Management at JMC Academy, he honed his knowledge and skills – excelling in the fields of branding and social media.
Officially joining Incognitus in August of 2018, following a successful deployment to the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, Nicholas hit the ground running with key roles in Spring Carnival 2018, Beyond the Valley 2018 and a critical lead role in the Sydney Show operations in 2019.
Nicholas brings his infectious enthusiasm and high energy to the team and is a valued member of Incognitus. Additional to his ability to lead crew operationally and outstanding customer engagement ethos, his skills include CAD proficiency, design and branding capabilities.
about Harry Spooner
Harry’s career in the Event and Venue Services Industry started in 2006 as he made his way up through a world of international events such as Wimbledon, Davis Cup, Formula 1 Silverstone, the London 2012 Olympics and the World Athletics Championships in 2017. For the last 4 years, Harry has applied his efficient style of leadership as the Venue Operations Manager at Roland Garros Tennis in Paris, which includes events such as the Championships ‘Le Tournoi’.
In recent years, Harry has diversified his skills towards the Sales and Commercial sector, having been involved in the production of the successful tender documents for contracts such as Roland Garros, PGA World Golf Tour and Paris Saint Germain Football Club.
Harry’s exceptional management skills has earned him his current position of Operatons Manager for Incognitus, with his most recent projects including the 2017 Melbourne Cup Carnival and the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.
about Rebecca Bull
Bec became an Intern with Incognitus mid 2019 whilst studying a diploma of Event Management at Holmesglen. Post graduating, Bec was delighted for the opportunity to become a full-time Event Co-ordinator. With a background in the entertainment & hospitality industries, Bec believes that giving someone an experience was her calling, and making the switch to events and Incognitus captures just that.
Since assuming this role, she has undertaken lead administrative roles on Cold Chisel and Elton John flooring deployments, ‘Fire Fight’ Bushfire Relief Concert, Gymnastics Australia World Cup 2020, Sydney Royal Easter Show Preparation and much, much more. Bec has fully immersed herself in the wide world of events.
Bec thrives on the fast paced, hands on, client-based work environment that Incognitus is known for and is super excited for what is to come.
The team at Incognitus actively works within the global event and venue industry supporting clients with multi-level event and project management. Our crew is unique and the very fabric of our business. Meet the crew and get to know some of the individuals behind Incognitus.
Partner / Principal
Partner / Principal
Ivan Dalla Costa
Commercial Manager - Major Events
Event Operations Manager
General Manager - Major Events